FAPA 2017 Book Awards Medalists How-To/Self-Help
The FAPA President?s Book Awards Committee?is pleased to announce?the 2017?Medalists for How-To/Self-Help.
This year’s medalists are:
- Raising David Again?by M.A. Appleby
- Between YOU and YOURSELF?by Jackie McCollum-Bridges
- The Inner Critic Advantage?by Andrea Patten
- Divorce, Simply Stated: How to Achieve More, Worry Less and Save Money in Your Divorce?by Larry Sarezky
- BEAUTY FOR ASHES: Mourning to Morning?by Ruth Baskerville
- The 4-1-1 on Reinventing You: Essential Tips for Knowing What You Want ? And Getting It!??by Michele Sfakianos
We will be announcing which books earned a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal at FAPA President?s Book Awards Banquet which will be?held Saturday evening, August 5, 2017, at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace. ?We hope you will be able to join us for this exciting publishing industry event!
2017 FAPA President's Book Awards BanquetSaturday August 5th at 7 PM
- Includes dinner and one cocktail/drink ticket
Don't Miss the Premier Educational and Networking Publishing Industry Event in Florida
Click on the button to register, get your tickets for the 2017 President?s Book Awards Banquet and your discounted hotel reservations.