FAPA Announces New Benefits for Vendor Members
The FAPA Board of Directors is pleased to announce new benefits for Vendor Members.?This membership is for vendors, consultants?and other service providers?involved in the publishing industry.
The new benefits include:
- Vendors members are listed in a special section?of the FAPA Member Directory?
- Receive regular member discounts for FAPA programs
- Eligible for discounts with FAPA affiliate organizations including?IBPA and APSS
- Eligible to submit articles of interest within their expertise to be published on the FAPA website and monthly newsletter
- Eligible to join Facebook FAPA Member Forum and answer author queries and offer solutions
- Offer exclusive discounts and deals directly to our members on our Deals & Discounts page
- Opportunity to Include marketing and branding materials in FAPA member SWAG bags (distributed at events)
In addition to the expanded benefits for new vendor members, FAPA is also offering an opportunity for existing regular members who provide products or services to the publishing industry to switch?their membership to a vendor membership.
For more information about this exciting new program, please contact Patti Brassard Jefferson at email@example.com.
In Publishing? In Florida?
The Florida Authors and Publishers Association is an organization for authors, publishers, independent publishers, illustrators, editors, printers, and other professionals involved in the publishing industry.