FAPA Book Awards Early Bird Deadline is Tomorrow!
The Early Bird registration period for the FAPA Book Awards program is tomorrow, March 31, 2017. After this date, the rates will go up. Take advantage of this great, money-saving opportunity while there is still time!
Remember, book awards give authors exposure and vetting. We are a national, merit-based program where judges give scores on key criteria. Based upon the scores we award gold, silver, and bronze medals accordingly. This year, we have 45 categories to enter.
While the program is open to any author and publisher selling books in America, FAPA members do get a discount. Submitters can also enter their books in additional categories for only $50 each.
Click here or the button below to submit your entry today!
2017 Nomination Guidelines
- Author or publisher must reside in North America.
- Books must be published between January 2016?and May 2017.
- Books/eBooks must have a valid?ISBN number, and include?the year published within the book.
- eBooks may have an ASIN in lieu of ISBN.
- FAPA membership is not required for entry.
- Previous award winning titles of FAPA President?s Book Awards may not be re-entered.
- FAPA board members are able to enter books in the awards competition.
“Entering the FAPA President’s Book Award was one of the best things I could have done for my book.?I had no idea when I entered the?contest, the honor that would come with winning. I even wore my medals home on the plane.”
Submit Your Book for the 2017 FAPA President's Book Awards
Recognizing book publishing excellence and creativity in design, content, and production