Exhibit at the Florida Library Association Conference
FAPA Offers More Marketing Opportunities for Members’ Books
FAPA strives to help members market and sell their books. We are offering two opportunities to do that at the Florida Library Association annual conference in Orlando on May 23-24, 2018.
FAPA will sponsor a booth in the Exhibit Hall for two days where you can sign up to have your books displayed to the 600+ attendees. You can also sign up for a one hour book signing table on either the 23rd or the 24th. There is a nominal fee associated with both of these opportunities that will help cover the costs of the program.
These opportunities are made available as a benefit to your FAPA membership.
# 1 - Display Your Book in the FAPA Booth
- Members’ books can be displayed for $25 for the first book and $20 for each additional book.
- Members may submit up to 5 books.
- Space will be limited to 75 books for maximum exposure.
- Books will not be sold, but for display only.
- Each participating member may submit 50 business cards, bookmarks, or postcards that can be given to librarians.
- Members will not be present in the booth which will be staffed by FAPA board members.
- Any member who wants to attend the conference will need to purchase an individual registration on the FLA website.
- Register your book to display in the booth by selecting the button below.
- Once you are registered, you will be sent instructions on where to send your book(s).
- All books must be sent to the designated address by May 11, 2018.
#2 - Sell Your Book at a FAPA Book Signing Table
- Members may sign up for a one hour slot at a FAPA Book Signing Table for $25.
- Space is limited and given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Books may be sold at these tables - authors will handle all of their own sales.
- To reserve one of these slots, please pick the day you want below.
- Instructions on display and sales guidelines are listed on the Submission Form.
In Publishing? In Florida?
The Florida Authors and Publishers Association is an organization for authors, publishers, independent publishers, illustrators, editors, printers, and other professionals involved in the publishing industry.