FAPA Logo Redesign Contest
Calling all FAPA member graphic designers, illustrators, and artists!
The Florida Authors and Publishers Association is looking for a new visual identity and needs your help. We are seeking current FAPA members who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote our organization’s mission. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
- The contest begins on Dec 7, 2019.
- Submissions will be accepted through Jan 10, 2019.
- Use the form below.
- Submissions must be a high-resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher. (source files will be requested if your logo is selected.)
- Maximum 2 logo entries per designer.
- The preferred shape is round or square.
- Professional: This winning logo will be featured on our website, social media platforms, and other marketing materials (stationery, bookmarks, banners, pamphlets, t-shirts, etc).
- Theme: Logo must promote the image of FAPA: A non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest quality of information in the writing and publishing profession.
- The design may have a Florida specific element, however, consider that many of our members are from outside the state.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, the logo must look good in color (if any) as well as black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material (fonts or images). Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. It must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- All FAPA Members, including Board Members, are eligible to submit entries.
- Winners will be selected through a blind juried system.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone no later than Jan 8.
- Winner will be announced via our website and social media platforms no later than
- Contestants agree that FAPA may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to FAPA.
- FAPA may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the organization.
- FAPA reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Winner’s compensation will be:
- $100 Visa Gift Card
- 1-year FAPA Partner membership (Value $139)
- FAPA newsletter feature in the February 2020 issue
- Press release announcement
- FAPA social media announcements