PJ Inx Press
You may think you’re marketing your book effectively, but you’d be surprised at some of the research, targeting, and promotion you might be missing. Learn how you can do so much more — even with limited time or finances! Introducing a simple guide for independent authors to do at least one task every day that promotes themselves as authors and their books to readers.
4 ways to choose your daily task:
- based on time availability
- based on financial availability
- start at the beginning and work to the end
Each task features:
- time and cost estimates per task
- step-by-step instructions including checklists and Q&A
- results tracking (do more of what works, less of what doesn’t)
- calendars to schedule reoccurring tasks
- tips to customize your marketing
Patti Brassard Jefferson
Award-winning author and illustrator
After years of owning a graphic design company, a paint-it-yourself pottery studio, and an art gallery, Patti Brassard Jefferson decided it was time for something new. She dusted off a book idea that had been kicking around for nearly a decade and finally got serious about writing and publishing her first book, How Long Will You Love Me? in 2013. She followed up a year later with the award-winning Stu’s Big Party.
In 2018, her marketing manual for independent authors was published under her own imprint. 365 Bright Ideas to Market Your Indie Book has won 2 awards this year.
Get 20% Off 365 Bright Ideas to Market Your Indie Books
Press the button below and use the promo code FAPA20 to get the discount.